Followers

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

This could be fun...(or very, very, very strange)

I know it's been a while since my last post. I've be racking my brain on what to post after such a long absence...I came up with: NOTHING (ta-da!!). So, I'm going to actually try an idea I've always had to just write based on my stream of consciousness. WARNING: the following may contain explicit language or ideas. What I'm going to write will NOT be censored. Proceed with caution. I have my alarm set for 10 minutes...

Wow...this is crazy. Like crazy shit. Cray-cray. Who invented that word? I feel like maybe Miley Cyrus. As if she's the product of groupie love and a rockstar. Haha...rockstar. Billy Ray Cyrus. Cyrus the Virus. Who was that guy...John Malkovich...what an awesome actor. Who is going to read this. Why would I think anyone would read this? Well, who gives a rat's. Rat's ass. Rat's bum. Whatever bitches. Blue is a lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely time. Loved that Zeppelin song. Shit, what was the title?? Blue wasn't in it. My tea is done already? Insanity. I hope his throat is better. Man, my fingers are frozen. Frozen perogies. Yum...it's been a while since I've had them. I should really crack one of the new cookbooks I got over Christmas. So many cookbooks. Silver keyboard. Blank, blank, blank. Shawn Blank. Grade two...we used to make fun of his name. We'd say, "Hey Shawn (insert silent pause)!" That guy is probably running a company or some shit. White screen. I am absolutely freezing. Teeth chattering. Where have all the wind up teeth gone? Why don't people speak their minds anymore. Hello, hi, nice to meet you, wow...this weather is something else, you working hard or hardly working...chortle chortle, guffaw. Do people chortle? I don't think that term is used nearly enough. I'll use it like 20 times tomorrow. Maybe get a t-shirt printed or something. Who is hacking my account? A stranger or is it Oliver when I entrust him with my device(s). Yikes. I think he might do some crazy adventurous stuff. Like climb mountains, or invent a sport. Or chortle alot. Hahaha...chortle, chortle. Frig...what was that Ayn Rand quote today? Riiight...a magazine. I'll find it and add it to my signature. Is ten minute up yet? One minute. Crap. have I said anything worthwhile. I honestly could give two shits. Maybe three. Why would someone want to give anyone any amount of shits? So weird. I need to read that Bill Bryson book. He's so smart. I wouldn't want to be married to him though. I'd feel stupid all the time.

Hmmm...well, that was interesting. And strangely therapeutic! Until next time, kids...

No comments:

Post a Comment